UI UX Designer
BAM is searching for a talented UX-UI Designer to help us build clean and cutting-edge web applications. As a UX-UI Designer, you will work with a cross-functional project team to translate business requirements into sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes. To submit your application, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collaborate with project managers, business stakeholders, and technologists to break down business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Interpret business requirements into wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and mockups to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively.
- Create innovative design solutions through the employment of creative problem solving and visual design aesthetics, allowing for the growth and development of the existing design system.
- Understand the importance of a design system and work with a team of designers to maintain and add resources to the enterprise systems.
- Perform quarterly UI audits to ensure usability and effectiveness of solutions.
- Online portfolio demonstrating your current design work with process documentation.
(We love to see all types of design work, not just UX-UI work.)
- Bachelor's degree, post-secondary training, bootcamps, or equivalent experience in HCI, UX-UI Design, Communications Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, or a related field.
- Experience with modern design tools (Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, or similar).
- Some familiarity with HTML, CSS, and responsive web design.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Independent work ethic.
- Ability to work well within a design team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for creating excellent experiences used by over 300,000 users.
- Working knowledge of design thinking and creative problem solving.
- Strong deductive reasoning skills and the ability to think abstractly.
Like to have's:
- A working knowledge of user personas, user stories, and other design research methodologies.
- Familiarity with developing and applying design systems (atomic design).
- Experience with data analytics and visualization.
- Familiarity with mobile-first design.