Information Assurance EngineerApply now
INFORMATION ASSURANCE ENGINEER
BAM is a dynamic, multi-disciplinary firm with leading-edge skills in information technology, software development and applied research. Serving government and commercial markets, BAM is committed to its customers and to delivering strong leadership, sound solutions, and innovative thinking.
As an Information Assurance Analyst you will provide the right information securely to the right people at the right time. Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. Respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
- Manage software accreditation in accordance with DIACAP for DoD.
- Work effectively with the client, IT team, and senior military and staff personnel, which require strong analytical and communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to conduct briefings on data collected during software engineering lifecycle processes.
- Communicate requirements in system development meetings with IT and non-IT staff.
- Work independently but closely with others in a diverse working environment (military, civilian, and contractor).
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally.
- Advanced Burp Suite RESTful API vulnerability testing
- Server-side vulnerabilities and best-practice knowledge
- Microsoft .NET Framework best practices
- SQL Server database security features
- Ability to review Sonarqube findings, translate results to the development team, and validate code changes have been met with code reviews or dynamic testing languages, and/or designing icons.